BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Memories now history....

Close my eyes
Sigh
Because all I have is the memories
That are now what was us
History
Can it really be ?
I don't want to accept it
The truth does hurt
Should I pretend
But I can't go on
When I sleep dreams of the memories come back
I know this
History
Memories
What else have or will we be?
I jaded us even more
With the shit that already built up
Never letting shit go
Oh memories
Now history
Now you're gone
Like a drop of rain from the sky that can never return
Now to search
Inside me
And try to erase
Memories
Now our history
I swear it was never my intentions for this love to be
Just memories
Now history
I wanted to be more
A companion BFF love undeniable like no other
But here we are
Apart
With memories
Of what was you and me
Now
History!

0 comments: