BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love doesn't ....

Make u cry
Bash your feeling
Make u feel like scum
Make u feel never good enough
Love doesn't force u to stay when u want to let go
Move on
To be happy
Because you're no longer happy
Love doesn't see your silent pain from the loneliness
The loneliness that no matter what they do say or buy
Will ever be filled
How can u explain to someone who only hears what they want to hear
But not what u want them hear
It's so hard
Yet I sit hear
With this heavy feeling in my heart
Waiting for the moment that I can sign those papers
That I can just be free of the burden of feeling like im property
Never a true love
No matter how many times he says I love u
I don't feel it
Is it me
Am I crazy
It hurts
To see me hurt him
But I don't feel how he feels
It's been a long time
It's time to end my suffering
My loneliness
And seek myself
I lost myself
Love doesn't
Simply exist ....

0 comments: